Forum AAMQ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time!

3 participants

Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time! Empty Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time!

Message par black 29/11/2010, 17:35

je viend de recevoir sa de james best
sa fait un beaux cadeau a donnée aux amateur de la serie

Greetings!

Well goody goody gum drops, it seems that the popularity of the Dukes of Hazzard, has come full circle. I am so happy to see that it's popularity has encouraged Warner Bros. to release a series of cartoons where the younger children can get a familiarity off the original live show. The entire cast did the voices of the cartoon characters. It was something new for some of them. Especially Cathy. It was a lot of fun, and although I haven't seen too many of the episodes, I liked what I did see. And it certainly is family entertainment. That in itself is a blessing. There is so little on television these days that we can let the younger people enjoy and not be embarrassed by the material. We hope that everyone will get some of the DVDs of the cartoon to share with their children and loved ones. What a perfect gift for the lucky ones for Christmas. I have personally signed four hundred copies that will be awarded to the first fan's to purchase the DVDs. I hope you're one of them.

Sincerely,
James Best

http://www.jamesbest.com/

* The Dukes (Animated) autographed by James Best! Limit 1 per customer. Discounts are not valid on this pre-order.

In this fondly remembered animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera Studios, Bo, Luke and Daisy Duke take their high-wheelin’ country cruisin’ around the world in a race against Boss Hogg for the family farm. No joshin’ – the Dukes speed through France, Italy, Austria, Greece, England – you name it, the General Lee made tracks there! En route, Boss Hogg pulls the nastiest tricks ever, like blinding the boys with a fog machine, having them kidnapped and tricking them into a jewel heist. Why, that Hogg’s as crooked as a dog’s hind leg! But that won’t stop the Dukes from fighting a fair fight and teaching that cheat a few tricks along the way. Y’all need to catch this 4-Disc, 20-Episode Complete Animated Series Collection from the time the pedal hits the metal all the way to the finish line!

http://www.wbshop.com/Dukes-The-The-Complete-Series-LIMITED-EDITION-WBSHOP-EXCLUSIVE/1000186199,default,pd.html?affiliate=commissionjunction&src=CJP&AID=10280984&PID=4161045
black
black
Accro
Accro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time! Empty Re: Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time!

Message par Kustom 29/11/2010, 18:34

C'es le fun ça ! Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time! 947791
Kustom
Kustom
Accro
Accro

Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time! Empty Re: Get "THE DUKES" cartoon on DVD and autographed for a limited time!

Message par mustangii 30/11/2010, 01:58

pas pire pantoute ca...
mustangii
mustangii
Accro
Accro

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé